2. As of noon trading, Express Scripts ( ESRX) is up $0.77 (1.2%) to $67.41 on average volume. Thus far, 1.9 million shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.35-$67.66 after having opened the day at $66.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.64. Express Scripts Holding Company provides a range of pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services primarily in the United States and Canada. It offers healthcare management and administration services on behalf of its clients. Express Scripts has a market cap of $53.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Express Scripts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Express Scripts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Express Scripts Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts