3. As of noon trading, HCA Holdings ( HCA) is up $1.19 (2.7%) to $45.54 on light volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.16-$45.57 after having opened the day at $44.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.35. HCA Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides health care services in the United States. HCA Holdings has a market cap of $20.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 48.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate HCA Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates HCA Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share and poor profit margins. Get the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts