1. As of noon trading, MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) is up $7.50 (1.0%) to $763.99 on light volume. Thus far, 158,597 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 549,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $755.00-$763.99 after having opened the day at $756.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $756.49. MasterCard Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides transaction processing and other payment-related services in the United States and internationally. MasterCard Incorporated has a market cap of $87.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 53.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate MasterCard Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasterCard Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial services industry could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial services industry could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts