4. As of noon trading, Invesco ( IVZ) is up $0.22 (0.6%) to $34.48 on light volume. Thus far, 975,897 shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.21-$34.64 after having opened the day at $34.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.26. Invesco Ltd. is a publicly owned investment manager. It primarily provides its services to institutional clients including major public entities, corporations, unions, non-profit organizations, endowments, foundations, pension funds, and financial institutions. Invesco has a market cap of $15.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 29.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Invesco a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Invesco as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Invesco Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts