1. As of noon trading, Prudential Financial ( PRU) is up $0.57 (0.6%) to $89.80 on light volume. Thus far, 572,224 shares of Prudential Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $89.19-$90.05 after having opened the day at $89.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.23. Prudential Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both individual and institutional customers in the United States and internationally. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $41.5 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 68.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Prudential Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Prudential Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Prudential Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts