Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Drugs Industry
2. As of noon trading, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals ( ACAD) is up $1.12 (5.1%) to $23.04 on light volume. Thus far, 453,637 shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.90-$23.04 after having opened the day at $21.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.92. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on innovative treatments that address unmet medical needs in neurological and related central nervous system disorders. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 380.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate ACADIA Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ACADIA Pharmaceuticals as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts