NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets finished near session highs ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.
On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, Brian Kelly, founder of Brian Kelly Capital, said Apple (AAPL) looks to have momentum to the upside and should benefit from a strong holiday season. He said the stock could potentially move higher by $100.
Tim Seymour, managing partner of Triogem Asset Management, said a deal with China Mobile Limited (CHL) should give the stock a boost and the company no longer has any supply issues.
Guy Adami, managing director of stockmonster.com, said that although the stock has had a great two-day run, he would wait to see if it holds the $545 level before chasing it higher in the next several days.Josh Brown, a financial adviser at Ritholtz Wealth Management, said Apple would be trading for $600 if investors just gave it the same multiple as the broader market. He added that it should have a blowout holiday season this year. Liz Dunn, senior consumer analyst at Macquarie Capital, was a guest on the show who said Macy's (M), Nordstrom (JWN) and Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) should do well during Black Friday. She added that beat-up stocks such as Coach (COH) and J.C. Penney (JCP) could get good bounces on positive news and Urban Outfitters (URBN) unfairly gets sold off with the teen retail stocks. Seymour said he is not a buyer of COH, while lower gasoline prices should help consumers. Kelly disagreed, saying he liked COH although it is sitting at stiff resistance near $60. Brown suggested investors keep it simple and buy Visa (V) instead of trying to pick individual retailers. Adami said he still likes JetBlue Airways (JBLU) on the upside, but added that Boeing (BA) could pullback to the mid-$120s.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV