Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Pier 1 Imports (PIR): "This is terrific. They missed the last quarter but they are delivering now."
Alliant Techsystems (ATK): "I'm not recommending a stock after it's doubled."United Therapeutics (UTHR): "I don't know how that stock can move up so fast." Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR): "I thought it was a good quarter and it should be a good holiday season. Yes, it's controversial, but I like it." Anika Therapeutics (ANIK): "This is another one that's gone up too much and I need to do more work to see how it got there." Affymetrix (AFFX): "People left this one for dead but I still think there's value there." Salesforce.com (CRM): "I am a believer of their numbers and I'm not backing down now." Philip Morris International (PM): "That last quarter was not good. It showed a real slowdown and I'm not a buyer." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV