Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (NYSE: OZM) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.40%. Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm provides investment advisory services for its clients. It invests in equity markets across the world. The firm makes its investments in alternative markets across the world. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.63. The average volume for Och-Ziff Capital Management Group has been 797,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Och-Ziff Capital Management Group has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 43.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Och-Ziff Capital Management Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 283.19% to $215.81 million when compared to the same quarter last year.
- The net income increased by 119.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$127.51 million to $24.90 million.
- OCH-ZIFF CAPITAL MGMT LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, OCH-ZIFF CAPITAL MGMT LP continued to lose money by earning -$2.24 versus -$4.08 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.45 versus -$2.24).
- The gross profit margin for OCH-ZIFF CAPITAL MGMT LP is rather high; currently it is at 58.38%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year.
- You can view the full Och-Ziff Capital Management Group Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts