Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 5: CWH, CY, OZM, ARCP, PM
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, CY is down 1.28% to its most recent closing price of 9.26. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact either way, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- The net income has significantly decreased by 158.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $14.33 million to -$8.36 million.
- CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.16 versus $0.89 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.38 versus -$0.16).
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.37, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. Despite the fact that CY's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 0.62 is low and demonstrates weak liquidity.
- You can view the full Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts