Best 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: AEP, VZ, TEF
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, TEF is up 26.14% to its most recent closing price of 16.31. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- The net income has decreased by 12.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1,813.14 million to $1,581.90 million.
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.1%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation.
- TELEFONICA SA's earnings per share declined by 12.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TELEFONICA SA reported lower earnings of $1.14 versus $1.57 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.51 versus $1.14).
- You can view the full Telefonica Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts