- That is still hoping for the best from its Safety-Kleen acquisition late last year, which hasn't generated the margin growth the company forecast.
- That bought into the oilfield waste disposal and services business at the peak of the oil cycle.
- Whose CFO (on the job when Safety-Kleen was bought) quit in February after less than a year on the job. He was replaced by the company's former CFO, who is also president. (It's often best when those two jobs are split.)
Greenberg: Clean Harbors Is Not Cleaning Up
Nov 26, 2013 | 11:09 AM EST
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.