Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WSR, TAL, VAL, WEN, NOC
Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $70.77 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Valspar Corporation has been 577,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Valspar Corporation has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are up 15.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The Valspar Corporation manufactures and distributes various coatings, paints, and related products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Coatings and Paints. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.38. TheStreet Ratings rates Valspar Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Valspar Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV