Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CNK, ITC, AEM, MTB, GS
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Nov. 27, 2013, 44 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0% to 8.6%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Cinemark Holdings (NYSE:CNK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $33.37 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%.The average volume for Cinemark Holdings has been 459,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cinemark Holdings has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 27.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Cinemark Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in motion picture exhibition business. The company operates in the United States, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and Guatemala. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.86.TheStreet Ratings rates Cinemark Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Cinemark Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV