Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BOBE, GPI, UHS, JWN, MCD
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $67.98 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Group 1 Automotive has been 376,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Group 1 Automotive has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 7.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Group 1 Automotive, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the automotive retail industry. It sells new and used cars, light trucks, and vehicle parts. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.80. TheStreet Ratings rates Group 1 Automotive as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Group 1 Automotive Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV