Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ASBC, MLM, ASH, K
Ashland (NYSE: ASH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 34 cents per share. At a price of $90.52 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for Ashland has been 709,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ashland has a market cap of $7.0 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are up 12.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Ashland Inc., a specialty chemical company, provides specialty chemicals, technologies, and insights for customer needs worldwide. It operates through four segments: Ashland Specialty Ingredients, Ashland Water Technologies, Ashland Performance Materials, and Ashland Consumer Markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 160.82. TheStreet Ratings rates Ashland as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Ashland Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV