New Lifetime High Reached By B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Trade-Ideas LLC identified B/E Aerospace (BEAV) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified B/E Aerospace as such a stock due to the following factors:
- BEAV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $86.5 million.
- BEAV has traded 1.2 million shares today.
- BEAV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BEAV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BEAV NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on BEAV: B/E Aerospace, Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Commercial Aircraft, Consumables Management, and Business Jet. BEAV has a PE ratio of 25.4. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate B/E Aerospace a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.The average volume for B/E Aerospace has been 878,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. B/E has a market cap of $9.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. The stock has a beta of 1.11 and a short float of 5.6% with 5.89 days to cover. Shares are up 73.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates B/E Aerospace as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.Highlights from the ratings report include:
- BEAV's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.79, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.24, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- B/E AEROSPACE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, B/E AEROSPACE INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.27 versus $2.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.55 versus $2.27).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Aerospace & Defense industry. The net income increased by 401.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $18.50 million to $92.70 million.
- 41.09% is the gross profit margin for B/E AEROSPACE INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.43% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV