TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RiT Technologies' (NASDAQ: RITT) announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Vadim Leiderman, Ph.D. and Chief Financial Officer, Elan Yaish, are scheduled to present at the Sixth Annual LD MICRO Conference at the Luxe Sunset Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles, California, on Wednesday, December 4th, at 12:30 p.m. PT.
Investors who plan to attend the conference and wish to meet with Dr. Leiderman and Mr. Yaish for a one-on-one meeting should notify their LD MICRO contact.
About RiT TechnologiesRiT is a leading provider of intelligent infrastructure management (IIM) solutions and a developer of a new revolutionary indoor optical wireless technology solution. Our IIM products provide and enhance security and network utilization for data centers, communication rooms and work space environments. They help companies plan and provision, monitor and troubleshoot their communications networks, maximizing utilization, reliability and physical security while minimizing unplanned downtime. RiT's IIM solutions are deployed around the world, in a broad range of organizations including: data centers, enterprises, corporations, government agencies, financial institutions, airport authorities, healthcare institutions, and education institutions. RiT's indoor optical wireless technology solution will help our clients streamline deployment, reduce infrastructure design, installation and maintenance complexity and enhance security in a cost effective way. RiT's shares are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under the symbol RITT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV