KLAS Recognizes Premier, Inc. As An Early Leader In Population Health Management
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Healthcare improvement company Premier, Inc. (Nasdaq:PINC), has been designated an early leader in population health management (PHM) by KLAS, an independent healthcare research firm.
KLAS' inaugural Population Health Management 2013: Scouting the PHM Roster report recognizes Premier among the highest performers in breadth of portfolio, validating Premier's blend of partners, respected ACO collaborative, consulting, business intelligence and data warehouse. Premier was also one of few organizations to be recognized for validated experience in KLAS' PHM key areas: data aggregation, risk stratification, care coordination and patient outreach.
According to one Premier member provider quoted in the report, "[Premier has] really done a great job of organizing their ACO collaborative, and helping groups do ACO readiness assessments and strategy development." "They are really nailing their support."Premier's Senior Vice President of Healthcare Informatics Keith J. Figlioli said, "We've learned that collaboration among care providers with an emphasis on established measures, integrated data and best practice sharing accelerates success in population health management. We believe this recognition from KLAS is validation that Premier solutions are helping hospitals and health systems support new care delivery models and improve the health of the populations they serve." Premier's PHM portfolio consists of:
- Collaboration – The PACT™ Population Health Collaborative helps providers improve the health status and care experience of their populations. There are 79 health systems with 350 hospitals and 17,000 doctors across 40 states that are members of PACT.
- Consulting – Clinical integration, at-risk contracting, care management, and patient-centered medical homes.
- Analytics – Data aggregation and business intelligence tools.
- Applications – The PopulationAdvisor™ population health suite is designed to improve wellness and reduce costs by coordinating care, engaging patients, and pinpointing quality and cost drivers. PopulationAdvisor includes solutions from Phytel, the leader in automated, ambulatory provider-led population health improvement, and Verisk Health, a global leader in healthcare risk management. Both companies were highly recognized by KLAS for the depth of their PMH experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV