Cytocell Ltd Introduces New Haematology FISH Probes For Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL)
Chromosomal abnormalities have been shown to play a major role in disease evolution in several haematological malignancies. Fluorescence In Situ Hybridisation (FISH), using locus-specific probes, which are capable of defining numerical and structural chromosome changes, has now become a routine diagnostic test in the clinical laboratory and the technique has thus been shown to be useful in the management of cancer patients.
About Cytocell Ltd.
Cytocell is a leading European developer and manufacturer of FISH probes for use in both routine cytogenetics and in the analysis and classification of Cancers. The Company's products are well established in Cytogenetics as the Company is celebrating its 20 th year of supplying them to this market. More recently, the Company has focused on developing products for Oncology and now has a catalogue of some 350 products for Cytogenetics, Haematology and Solid Tumour analysis as well as developing custom FISH probes for customers with specific interests under the myProbes ® brand. Cytocell's products are available through a well established distributor network, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Cytocell's FISH probe service is currently proving to be invaluable to cancer researchers and clinicians worldwide.
Cytocell's news releases and other information are available on the company's Web site at http://www.cytocell.com.For further enquiries, please contact: Stewart Kennedy, Sales & Marketing Director Tel: +44(0)7860-455527 SOURCE Cytocell Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV