VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Olie Inc. (OTCQB:OLIE) President, Robert Gardner, is pleased to announce that it has commenced negotiations with an undisclosed non-affiliated cash note holder in Alaska Energy Corporation (Alaska Energy) (PINKSHEETS:ASKE) to purchase and assign a nominal amount of their aged debt. Olie Inc. intends to purchase part of this matured, secured debt because of the attractive conversion privileges of the original aged note. Once Olie Inc. has acquired the matured & secured non-affiliated debt in Alaska Energy, it intends to convert that debt into common shares, which it will sell or book as equity on its own balance sheet.
Robert Gardner, Olie Inc. President, states "Our legal team will complete a due diligence process regarding the authenticity & credibility of the cash note on the issuer's financial statements, however it looks extremely attractive. This nominal investment for non-affiliated, matured, secured debt, is an opportunity to place value and retained earnings on our balance sheet, prior to us filing to become a BDC Investment Act Company. Through this process it is also our intention to create a cash dividend for our stockholders, pending FINRA approval, by the second quarter of 2014."
Safe Harbor Statement:This release may include "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27 A of the Securities Act 1933 as amended, and Section 21 E and /or 27 E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, that are based on assumptions that in the future are inherently uncertain, may prove not to be accurate, and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. These include, but are not limited to statements as to the future performance of the company, its ability to raise necessary financing, and other general economic risks and uncertainties.
CONTACT: Robert C. Gardner, President Phone: 604 669-9000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV