Stewart Title of California, Inc. announced today Bob Oakland, group senior vice president of Stewart, has accepted the additional role of president of Stewart Title of California and will oversee the continuing development of the state.
“We look forward to growing our Stewart Title presence in California and continuing to serve our customers under Bob’s direction,” says Glenn H. Clements, group president, direct operations. “Bob has been integral in building our West Coast operations and we look to his expertise in mapping out our California expansion.”
Oakland has been with the Stewart organization since 1995 and has been successful in leading the offices within the Direct Operations division on the west coast. Oakland can be reached at email@example.com or (206) 780-2450.
About StewartStewart Title of California, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Title Company. Stewart offers personalized service, industry expertise and customized solutions for virtually any type of real estate transaction, and is the preferred real estate services provider. More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com/news. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV