Algeta ASA: The Board Of Directors Of Algeta ASA Confirms That It Is In Receipt Of A Preliminary Acquisition Proposal From Bayer AG
- In response to recent media commentary, the Board of Directors of Algeta ASA confirms that it is in receipt of a preliminary acquisition proposal from Bayer AG.
- The commentary in the media refers to an acquisition proposal at a price of NOK 306 per Algeta share. This is incorrect. The preliminary acquisition proposal is NOK 336 per Algeta share.
- There is no certainty that this preliminary acquisition proposal will lead to a transaction or as to the terms of any such transaction.
OSLO, Norway, Nov. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Algeta ASA (OSE: ALGETA) today announced that it is in receipt of a preliminary acquisition proposal from Bayer AG which may or may not lead to a transaction. Discussions are at an early stage and further announcements may be made, as appropriate, in due course.
For further information, please contact:
|Oystein Soug||+47 90 65 65 25|
|Mike Booth||+1 646 410 1884|
|Communications & Corporate Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts