PARIS, Nov. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UPDATE ON STRATEGY & MEDIUM-TERM FINANCIAL TARGETS AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF TWO BOLT-ON ACQUISITIONS
Rexel, a global leader in the professional distribution of products and services for the energy world, is holding an Investor Day today in Paris, during which it will provide an update on its medium-term strategy and financial targets. In addition, it is announcing two bolt-on acquisitions.
STRATEGY UPDATEStaying the course and transforming for success in a changing energy world Despite headwinds in key markets, Rexel has demonstrated continued resilience in performance and made significant progress in the implementation of its "Energy in Motion" company plan announced in May 2012. Rexel's roadmap is structured around four business imperatives:
- Accelerating strategic high-growth initiatives
- High-potential business categories, in particular Energy Efficiency, Building Automation (incl. Home Automation) and Renewable Energies,
- International customers and projects,
- Dedicated vertical markets, specifically Oil & Gas and Mining.
- Enhancing customer-centricity for mainstream organic growth
- Provide customized project solutions,
- Implement multi-channel customer relationship management,
- Create competitive differentiation through e-business.
- Boosting growth through targeted acquisitions
- Gain market share and develop synergies in key mature countries,
- Increase footprint in developing markets,
- Extend portfolio of value-added services in key vertical markets.
- Driving operational excellence as an enabler for profitable growth
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV