- Fake medicines put patients and the general public at risk. Patients believe they are receiving genuine treatment, but instead they are getting potentially dangerous products that could increase resistance to real treatments, and cause further illness, disability or even death.
- Fight the Fakes campaign ( http://www.fightthefakes.org) will raise awareness about the dangers of fake medicines by giving a voice to those who have been personally impacted and sharing the stories of those working to put a stop to this threat to public health.
- Organizations and individuals are invited to join the campaign and speak up to help spread the word about the dangers of fake medicines. Addressing this health threat requires public awareness and coordinated actions by all relevant actors globally.
- Fight the Fakes supports the World Health Organisation (WHO) Mechanism to combat Substandard/Spurious/Falsely-labelled/Falsified/Counterfeit Medical Products and calls for international, multi-stakeholder collaboration under WHO's leadership.
Ten Global Health Organizations United In A Worldwide Campaign To Protect Patients From Fake Medicines
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.