FordDirect's services include identifying customers potentially in the market for a vehicle or service for promotional offers or follow-up calls for service appointments.
For example, previous targeted one-to-one marketing campaigns, such as the one planned for Thanksgiving weekend, have yielded a 20 percent to 30 percent increase in sales and service. These campaigns also integrate Ford's national campaigns to the dealership level by posting on behalf of the dealer on social media channels and adding assets and banners on all dealership websites.
Auto shopping trends
Like many retailers, Ford got a jump on holiday advertising this week to promote vehicle and tire sales deals. And the campaign will extend through the first week of December because of the longer-term car-buying process. Ford is significantly increasing its focus on attracting online shoppers as digital holiday advertising has more than doubled to 50 percent of the mix since 2011."Ford has been ahead of the curve on digital advertising, and has been able to break through the clutter with fun content delivered to where customers are at any given moment," said Dave Finnegan, retail communications manager, Ford marketing communications. "We expect to do well again this holiday season even though there are so many companies vying for attention." About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 180,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com . SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV