Fashion 4 Compassion & Anti Bullya¿¢ Launched: Celebrity Charity Event At Christopher Guy West Hollywood
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Compassion Brands, Anti Bully™ launched Fashion 4 Compassion, a non-profit organization rooted in the concept of fashion as activism against bullying with an evening of fashion, glamour and philanthropy on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at Christopher Guy showroom, a luxe donated space, in the heart of the West Hollywood Design District. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN) and Teen Line, an advice line for teens. Event footage
Owain Yeoman, of CBS' The Mentalist, hosted the event and models heightened the atmosphere of fashion by showcasing couture gowns designed by Birgit C Muller, Emmy award winning designer. Celebrity guests included Rainn Wilson, Clarke Duke, Sofia Milos, Enrico Lo Verso, Amanda Righetti, Bai Ling, Patricia Kara and more. Deputy Consul General for the State of Israel Uri Resnick was also in attendance. A silent auction was held on unique "Compassion™" 4 Anti Bully jewelry pieces designed by Gigi Yeoman.
Fashion 4 Compassion was founded by Felix Wasser, Scott Szybala and Gigi Yeoman who—with the help of Steven Karash, President of Partnerships& Initiatives, and designer Birgit C Muller—have enlisted fashion icons, influencers and celebrities alike to drive the organization through and beyond the launch.
Mr. Wasser said of the event: "I am very excited and pleased with the response received from the community at our launch party to celebrate the beginning of our foundation, Fashion 4 Compassion, we believe that "what you wear, can make a difference". Through partnerships with fashion and retail organizations we will fund efforts to heal, educate and promote anti-bully campaigns locally as well as nationwide and beyond."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV