GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 25, 2013, Grupo Simec S.A.B.de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) made a statement regarding a significant event (unusual movements)
Unusual movements in the negotiation of the shares comprising the share capital of "SIMEC" series "B"
Regarding the unusual movements presented today in the operation identified with ticker symbol "SIMEC" values, the issuer company reports:
There are not causes in our knowledge that could give rise to them and that they correspond to conditions of the market.Contact: Mario Moreno Cortez +52-33-3770-6734 email@example.com SOURCE Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV