Ingersoll-Rand PLC (IR): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Ingersoll-Rand (IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $1.15 (1.7%) to $69.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,902,231 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,906,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.97-$70.43 after having opened the day at $69.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.84. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Adept Technology (ADEP), up 16.0%, Fuel Tech (FTEK), up 14.0%, Advanced Emissions Solutions (ADES), up 9.9% and Arotech Corporation (ARTX), up 6.2%.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV