PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Echo Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECTE), a medical device company developing its Symphony ® CGM System as a non-invasive, wireless continuous glucose monitoring system, today announced that it will release the results of the Symphony CE Mark Regulatory Trial on Tuesday, November 26, 2013. Management will hold a conference call to review the study results and other recent developments starting at 9:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 26, 2013.
The dial-in number is (877) 300-8521 and reference Echo Therapeutics call. The archived audiocast will be available for fourteen days following the call by visiting the Events section of Echo's website at www.echotx.com.
About Echo Therapeutics
Echo Therapeutics is developing the Symphony CGM System as a non-invasive, wireless, continuous glucose monitoring system for use initially in the critical care setting. Significant opportunity also exists for Symphony to be used in the hospital beyond the critical care setting, as well as in patients with diabetes in the outpatient setting. Echo is also developing its needle-free skin preparation component of Symphony, the Prelude ® SkinPrep System, as a platform technology to enhance delivery of topical pharmaceuticals.For More Information:Christine H. Olimpio Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications (215) 717-4104 firstname.lastname@example.org Connect With Us:- Visit our website at www.echotx.com- Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/echotx- Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/echotx SOURCE Echo Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV