Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EVHC) and Envision Healthcare Corporation today announced that Bill Sanger, Chief Executive Officer, and Randy Owen, CFO/COO, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences before the end of the calendar year.
Mr. Sanger and Mr. Owen are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM ET at the Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York, New York.
Mr. Sanger and Mr. Owen are also scheduled to present on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 10:05 AM ET at the Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference in New York, New York. A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at Envision’s Investor Relations website: http://investor.evhc.net/. A replay will be available following the live presentation.
About Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc.Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. offers an array of healthcare-related services to consumers, hospitals, healthcare systems, health plans and local, state and national government entities. Through Envision Healthcare Corporation, we operate AMR and EmCare, including its new post-acute services under Evolution Health, LLC (Evolution Health). AMR, with more than 12,000 paramedics and emergency medical technicians, is a provider and manager of community-based medical transportation services, including emergency (911), non-emergency, managed transportation, fixed-wing air ambulance, and disaster response. EmCare, with nearly 8,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians, is a provider of integrated facility-based physician services, including emergency, anesthesiology, hospitalist/inpatient care, radiology, tele-radiology and surgery. Evolution Health provides comprehensive care to patients across various settings, many of whom suffer from advanced illnesses and chronic diseases. We are headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. For additional information, visit www.evhc.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV