IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endologix, Inc. (Nasdaq:ELGX), developer and marketer of innovative treatments for aortic disorders, announced today that Shelley Thunen, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at two investor conferences in December. The first conference is the Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York.
Event: Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 Time: 2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT
The second conference is the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York.
Event: The Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 Time: 8:35 a.m. ET / 5:35 a.m. PTAudio webcasts of the Company's presentations at the Piper Jaffray and Oppenheimer conferences will be available by visiting the investor relations section of Endologix's website at www.endologix.com. Replays of the presentations will be available for 30 days. About Endologix, Inc. Endologix, Inc. develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. Endologix focus is endovascular stent grafts for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA). AAA is a weakening of the wall of the aorta, the largest artery in the body, resulting in a balloon-like enlargement. Once AAA develops, it continues to enlarge and, if left untreated, becomes increasingly susceptible to rupture. The overall patient mortality rate for ruptured AAA is approximately 75%, making it a leading cause of death in the U.S. Additional information can be found on Endologix's website at www.endologix.com.
CONTACT: COMPANY CONTACT: Endologix, Inc. John McDermott, CEO Shelley Thunen, CFO (949) 595-7200 www.endologix.com INVESTOR CONTACTS: The Ruth Group Nick Laudico (646) 536-7030 Zack Kubow (646) 536-7020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV