RESTON, Va., Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today announced that it will participate in the following investor conferences in December 2013:
- Serge Matta, President, and Ken Tarpey, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, AZ, on Tuesday, December 3 rd, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. MST.
- Serge Matta, President, and Ken Tarpey, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Cantor Fitzgerald Internet Conference in New York, NY Wednesday, December 11 th, 2013, at 2:10 p.m. EST.
The presentations will be available via live audio webcast at http://ir.comscore.com/events.cfm and via replay from the same link beginning approximately one hour after the conclusion of each presentation.
About comScorecomScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Digital Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!. SOURCE comScore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV