NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFSI) ("the Company") announced today that it will present at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference to be held in New York, NY on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. Ronald Pipoly, AmTrust's Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at 2:20 PM EST.
The conference presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. website at http://ir.amtrustgroup.com/events.cfm. The audio replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days after the event.
About AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., headquartered in New York City, is a multinational insurance holding company, which, through its insurance carriers, offers specialty property and casualty insurance products, including workers' compensation, commercial automobile and general liability; extended service and warranty coverage. For more information about AmTrust, visit www.amtrustgroup.com , or call AmTrust toll-free at 855-327-2223. AFSI-F
CONTACT: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. Investor Relations Elizabeth Malone CFA firstname.lastname@example.org 646.458.7924 Hilly Gross email@example.com 646.458.7925
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV