3Q13 Net Revenues Up 29.8% YOY to RMB514.0 Million
3Q13 Adjusted EBITDA Up 25.5% YOY to RMB95.4 Million
Live Conference Call to be Held at 8:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time, November 25, 2013BEIJING, Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral internet data center services provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2013. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on November 25, 2013. Dial-in details are provided at the end of the release. Third quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 29.8% to RMB514.0 million (US$84.0 million) from RMB396.1 million in the comparative period in 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 increased by 25.5% to RMB95.4 million (US$15.6 million) from RMB76.0 million in the comparative period in 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts