Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDRA), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing a novel therapeutic approach for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and genetically defined forms of B-cell lymphoma, today announced that Sudhir Agrawal, D. Phil., Chief Executive Officer of Idera will present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. EST at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investors and Media section of Idera's website at www.iderapharma.com or at the link http://www.media-server.com/m/p/c8zsyhqf. An archived version will also be available on the Company's website after the event for 90 days.
About Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Idera's technology platform involves creating novel synthetic RNA- and DNA-based compounds to modulate immune responses. Idera has applied this platform to develop proprietary Toll-like receptor (TLR) antagonists as immunomodulatory drug candidates. Toll-like receptor antagonists block the over-activation of immune factors which can cause a range of pathological effects. Idera is conducting clinical development of TLR antagonists in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, and preclinical development of their use in certain genetically defined forms of B-cell lymphoma. More information on Idera is available at www.iderapharma.com.Source: Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV