4 Ways to Make a Happy Workplace Even Better
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- As the workforce takes its foot off the pedal this week in anticipation of the Thanksgiving holiday, what will they reflect on and be grateful for when they sit down for turkey and stuffing?
For starters, having a job in a sluggish economy is a huge reason to give thanks -- 80% of Americans face joblessness, are at near-poverty levels and have to rely on welfare at least some time in their live, an Associated Press survey reports.
But just drawing a paycheck is not the only reason for gratitude.
A survey of 400 workers by OfficeTeam shows that cite lots to be thankful for this holiday season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV