The New Notes will mature on February 1, 2021. The New Notes will accrue interest at the rate of (i) 12.0% per annum in cash and (ii) 2.0% per annum through the issuance of PIK notes, payable on August 1 and February 1 on each year. The next interest payment on the New Notes will be February 1, 2014.
The Outstanding Notes are, and the New Notes will be, fully and unconditionally guaranteed, jointly and severally, on a senior basis by CCU’s parent, Clear Channel Capital I, LLC, and all of CCU’s existing domestic wholly-owned restricted subsidiaries.
The New Notes and related guarantees will be offered only in reliance on exemptions from registration under the Securities Act. The New Notes and the related guarantees have not been registered under the Securities Act, or the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction, and may not be offered or sold in the United States without registration or an applicable exemption from the Securities Act and applicable state securities or blue sky laws and foreign securities laws.
Documents relating to the Exchange Offer will only be distributed to holders of the Outstanding Notes that complete and return a letter of eligibility confirming that they are Eligible Holders. Holders of the Outstanding Notes that desire a copy of the eligibility letter may contact Global Bondholder Services Corporation, the exchange agent and information agent for the Exchange Offer, by calling toll-free (866) 470-3700 or at (212) 430-3774 (banks and brokerage firms).This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell or exchange nor the solicitation of an offer to buy the New Notes or any other securities. The Exchange Offer is not being made to any person in any jurisdiction in which the offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful. Any offers of the New Notes will be made only by means of the Offering Circular.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV