LAFAYETTE, Ind., Nov. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LSB Financial Corp., (NASDAQ: LSBI), (the "Company"), the parent company of Lafayette Savings Bank, FSB, announced today that it will pay a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 6, 2013, with a payment date of December 20, 2013.
LSB president and CEO, Randolph F. Williams, stated, "We are pleased to announce the payment of this cash dividend made possible by our strong capital position and operating performance. We appreciate the confidence placed in us by our shareholders."
The closing price of LSB stock on November 22, 2013 was $28.08 per share as reported by the Nasdaq Global Market.
SOURCE LSB Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV