- New International expansion
- Extension of key licensing partnerships
- New category launch
- 2014 integrated marketing campaign in work
NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group (Nasdaq:SQBG) ("Sequential" or the "Company"), announced today several initiatives for its brand Ellen Tracy® that include new international distribution in South Korea, renewed partnerships with three licensees, and a new category extension. In addition, to mark the 65 th year of the brand's founding next year, a fully integrated marketing campaign is set to launch in 2014 that is expected to add momentum, strengthen visibility and expand the consumer base, while preserving the brand's timeless heritage.
"This is an exciting time for Ellen Tracy," said Rick Platt, Group President of Sequential Brands Group. "What began as a women's blouse company has evolved to an offering of over 30 product categories, experiencing 4 years of consecutive double-digit retail sales growth. Developing brands into full lifestyle collections by working with blue-chip partners is the core competency of our business, and the success of Ellen Tracy is a key example of our formula."
Ellen Tracy launched in South Korea with licensing partner DHOW Enterprise Company featuring apparel, bags and footwear. Ellen Tracy also has growing retail distribution in Canada, Europe and certain other parts of Asia.License agreement extensions for Ellen Tracy were completed recently with G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (Nasdaq:GIII) for outerwear and dresses; Palm Beach Beauté for fragrance; and Concept for watches.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV