On 11/27/13, iStar Financial Inc's 7.8% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (SFI.PRF) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4875, payable on 12/16/13. As a percentage of SFI.PRF's recent share price of $23.15, this dividend works out to approximately 2.11%, so look for shares of SFI.PRF to trade 2.11% lower — all else being equal — when SFI.PRF shares open for trading on 11/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.42%, which compares to an average yield of 7.47% in the "REITs" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, SFI.PRF was trading at a 7.32% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of SFI.PRF shares, versus SFI:
Below is a dividend history chart for SFI.PRF, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4875 on iStar Financial Inc's 7.8% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, iStar Financial Inc (SFI) makes up 2.45% of the Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT) which is trading higher by about 0.7% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV