On 11/27/13, RAIT Financial Trust's 8.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (RAS.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5234, payable on 12/31/13. As a percentage of RAS.PRB's recent share price of $24.71, this dividend works out to approximately 2.12%, so look for shares of RAS.PRB to trade 2.12% lower — all else being equal — when RAS.PRB shares open for trading on 11/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.48%, which compares to an average yield of 7.67% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, RAS.PRB was trading at a 1.28% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of RAS.PRB shares, versus RAS:
Below is a dividend history chart for RAS.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5234 on RAIT Financial Trust's 8.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) makes up 1.27% of the Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV