On 11/27/13, Vanguard Natural Resource LLC's 7.875% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units (VNRAP) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.1641, payable on 12/14/13. As a percentage of VNRAP's recent share price of $26.40, this dividend works out to approximately 0.62%, so look for shares of VNRAP to trade 0.62% lower — all else being equal — when VNRAP shares open for trading on 11/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.47%, which compares to an average yield of 5.77% in the "Energy" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, VNRAP was trading at a 5.44% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 4.85% in the "Energy" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of VNRAP shares, versus VNR:
Below is a dividend history chart for VNRAP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.1641 on Vanguard Natural Resource LLC's 7.875% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Vanguard Natural Resource LLC (VNR) makes up 8.84% of the Junior MLP ETF (MLPJ) which is trading higher by about 0.5% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV