Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
VALE (VALE): "I don't want to buy it and I don't want to sell it."
Tesoro (TSO): "The tax breaks are terrific. Good to buy."Mattel (TSO): "Buy. It's a very inexpensive stock and while a lot of people are worried about the holiday season, I'm not. Delta Air Lines (DAL): "Keeps flying higher." Hawaiian Holdings (HA): "I like all the airlines and I will embrace that one, too." Eli Lilly (LLY) : "I think Lilly's just OK. I'm reluctant to really slam the company but it doesn't have the growth of a Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). Sell." Giant Interactive (GA): "It does have momentum but I'm not going to go there." Pioneer Natural (PXD): "I like Pioneer very much but I like EOG Resources (EOG) more than Pioneer." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV