- Christian Cerda, Frank Wilson and Youssef Saleh, iRobot's business unit leads, will now report directly to Colin Angle, increasing operational efficiency while bringing innovative, customer-driven solutions to market.
- Paolo Pirjanian, chief technology officer, will now lead the company's engineering force in addition to focusing on strategic technology development. Responsible for nearly 50 percent of iRobot's workforce, Pirjanian will take on an elevated role within the company's leadership team as an executive officer.
- Alison Dean, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will now oversee manufacturing and supply chain in addition to leading the company's financial and information technology operations.
- Jeff Beck is resigning as chief operating officer effective immediately and will participate in a transition period through the end of 2013.
IRobot Streamlines Leadership For Operational Efficiency
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts