BILLERICA, Mass., Nov. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entegris, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENTG) is scheduled to present at the 2 nd Annual Midtown CAP Summit on December 11, 2013 at the Marriott Marquis in New York.
The Midtown CAP Summit is an independently organized conference hosted by the executive managements of 20 companies serving the semiconductor and microelectronics industries. The Summit, which will feature a "round-robin" format consisting of a series of small group meetings, is open only to accredited investors and publishing research analysts.
The last day for registration for the Midtown CAP Summit is November 30, 2103. To register, please contact the event's co-chairs: Laura J. Guerrant-Oiye at email@example.com, or Claire E. McAdams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited and the hosts reserve the right to limit attendance as necessary.For information about Entegris' participation in this conference or to get a copy of the presentation material, please contact Steve Cantor, vice president of corporate relations, by phone at 978-436-6500 or by email at email@example.com. About Entegris Entegris is a leading provider of a wide range of products for purifying, protecting and transporting critical materials used in processing and manufacturing in the semiconductor and other high-technology industries. Entegris is ISO 9001 certified and has manufacturing, customer service and/or research facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. Additional information can be found at www.entegris.com .
CONTACT: Steven Cantor VP of Corporate Relations T +1 978 436 6750 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV