Bill Ackman renewed his short attack on Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) today at the Robin Hood Investors Conference. He later discussed it on Bloomberg TV. Most of what he said was old news, except for his snide remark at the age of Herbalife holders, "it is interesting that all people who are long Herbalife are 80 year old".
Below is the full presentation titled ‘Robin Hood in Reverse’ which he showed at the event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV