4. As of noon trading, Enersis ( ENI) is down $0.15 (-1.0%) to $15.17 on light volume. Thus far, 125,329 shares of Enersis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 574,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.15-$15.39 after having opened the day at $15.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.32. Enersis S.A., an electric utility company, through its subsidiaries and jointly-controlled entities, engages in the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution businesses in Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, and Argentina. Enersis has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 15.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Enersis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Enersis as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. At the same time, however, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year. Get the full Enersis Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts