2. As of noon trading, PulteGroup ( PHM) is down $0.30 (-1.6%) to $17.92 on light volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.80-$18.36 after having opened the day at $18.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.22. PulteGroup, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in homebuilding and financial services businesses primarily in the United States. PulteGroup has a market cap of $7.0 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate PulteGroup a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PulteGroup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full PulteGroup Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts