Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: MPW, VTR, UIL, PAA
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, UIL is up 11.70% to its most recent closing price of 37.78. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $33.74 million or 21.37% when compared to the same quarter last year.
- UIL HOLDINGS CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UIL HOLDINGS CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.02 versus $1.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.15 versus $2.02).
- The net income has significantly decreased by 67.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $15.78 million to $5.16 million.
- You can view the full UIL Holdings Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.